The CAT Risk Management & Modeling ONLINE Summit is in its 8th year as the only independent global CAT risk conference series. Since its inception in 2013, it has played host to CAT risk modeling experts in Sydney, Singapore, London and greater Europe.
Join us at the 8th annual CAT Risk Management & Modeling ONLINE Summit to participate in a discussion between re/insurers, modelers, brokers, climate scientists, NAT CAT specialists, cyber modelers, ILS managers, and other members of the insurance risk fraternity, on how we can provide practical solutions to these pressing problems.
- 16 March 2021, 2:20pm (GMT)
- Panel: How Can Catastrophe Modeling Address The Feedback Loop Between Climate Change Risk And Resilience?
- Joss Matthewman, Senior Director, Product Management & Strategy, RMS
- 16 March 2021, 3:00pm (GMT)
- Embrace Complexity: The Secret To Building A Profitable Flood Book
- Steffi Uhlemann-Elmer, Director, Product Management, Global Flood, RMS
- 16 March 2021, 5:05pm (GMT)
- US Earthquake Panel: Evaluating US Earthquake Exposure In High-Risk Areas
- Renee Lee, Sr. Director, Global Earthquake Product Management, RMS
- 17 March 2021, 4:45pm (GMT)
- US Hurricane Panel: Considering The Limits Of Windstorm, Flood, And Precipitation Coverage In Light Of Recent Perils And Innovations
- Jeff Waters, Senior Product Manager, Model Product Management, RMS
- 18 March 2021, 3:30pm (GMT)
- The Future Of Risk Analytics, Brought To You By The Cloud
- Ashley Bernero, Sr. Product Manager, RMS
- Alisha Fazo, Director, Product Management, RMS