The successful launch of cyber catastrophe bonds in late 2023 was a pivotal moment for the ILS market, opening new opportunities for insurers and investors alike. Moody’s RMS cyber risk modeling capabilities played a significant part in getting these new ILS bonds to market.
With around $415 million in protection already secured by 144A cat bond transactions in Q4 2023, the Cyber ILS market looks to go from strength to strength in 2024 and beyond.
This Breakfast Briefing provides a unique opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of the evolving Cyber ILS market, learn from and interact with top-tier industry thought leaders, and build valuable connections.
- Discover the latest trends and insights in the cyber risk and ILS markets.
- Hear from Moody’s RMS and Gallagher Re on the challenges and opportunities in Cyber ILS.
- Explore the sophistication of cyber risk modeling and better understand the systemic risks and the aggregation potential of events.
- Engage in thought-provoking discussions and a Q&A session.
- Network with like-minded professionals over breakfast, starting at 8.30am
Date: Wednesday, 7th February
Time: 8.45am. GMT
Location: The Minster Building, 21 Mincing Lane, London
Secure your spot today to be part of this insightful event. Be at the forefront of the cyber ILS dialogue, and equip yourself with the knowledge and connections to navigate the digital risk landscape with confidence.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Cyber ILS Breakfast Briefing.