Build Balanced Portfolios
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the reinsurance program and portfolio with drivers of risk reports.
- Place actionable pricing insights in the hands of the underwriter to make data-driven underwriting decisions, and shape pricing computations quickly.
- Model agnostic calculations allow users to price and roll-up any and all loss tables, regardless of the original view of risk, eliminating blind-spots.
Improve Profitability and Easily Implement Risk-Adjusted Pricing
- Dynamic linkage between portfolios and programs allows users to instantly understand the marginal impact curve, as well as key ratios of each deal.
- Assess the achieved price vs technical price for each contract in the portfolio, and analyze the contribution of all treaties using spectral risk measures.
- Run “what-if” scenarios on the portfolio to test out renewal season strategies, and adjust company-wide pricing and capital formulas to optimize new quotes.
RMS Risk Intelligence
- TreatyIQ offers business efficiencies due to integration with other Risk Intelligence applications, connected workflows, and data.
- Risk Intelligence software applications are cloud-based and provide performance and scale without the hardware and software maintenance required for on-premise offerings.
- The modular design of the RMS platform Risk Intelligence ensures that users can choose to license and use the applications required.
Customer Success Story: Improved Property Cat Performance
Major reinsurer wanted to improve the performance of its property catastrophe book by enhancing portfolio management capabilities. They required a solution that provided underwriters with insights on the overall portfolio impact, no matter the complexity of the program or which model losses the cedant provided.
Read how TreatyIQ can improve portfolio visibility and provide timely insights.
A pricing analytical engine for treaty underwriters
TreatyIQ: Striking a Difficult Balance
As treaty underwriters prepare to navigate another challenging renewal season, compounded by an uncertain economic outlook, many are looking to new technological solutions to help them capitalize on nascent optimism around rates and build sustainable profitability. EXPOSURE explores the importance of reliable marginal impact analytics to bias underwriting decisions in favor of diversification The fall of investment profits for insurance and reinsurance…
Technology: The Springboard to Innovative Treaty Underwriting
Cautious optimism surrounds the January 1, 2020 reinsurance renewals, with expectations that the anticipated hardening of rates might be realized – to a modest degree at least. Reinsurance underwriters who can harness technology to conquer historic risk assessment challenges – including robust marginal impact analytics, and create the space for innovation can build customer relationships that are resilient to future market rate oscillations. The capital…
RMS Expands Risk Intelligence platform
Learn More About TreatyIQ