Risk Analytics and Models in the cloud present immense business opportunities. The new RiskModeler application, part of the Risk Intelligence platform from RMS, provides a unified model execution platform for RiskLink & RiskBrowser and our new HD models with better total-cost-of-ownership.
In this demo-filled webinar, we will take a look at the upcoming updated RiskModeler experience which comes with a familiar interface design specifically for existing RiskLink and RiskBrowser users. The new interface simplifies moving your model execution workflows to cloud while providing the ability to execute all RiskLink 18 and 18.1 models as well as new HD models under one roof. We will outline how you can get free access to the new RiskModeler version to try out the new capabilities.
During the webinar you will learn about:
- Integrated RiskLink and RiskBrowser workflows for simplified Portfolio and Account Modeling in the coming RiskModeler 2.0 update
- The unified model execution platform for your models and HD
- Easier integration and automation with Open API and Data Access
- How the new RiskModeler 2.0 environment in the cloud provides better total-cost-of-ownership
- Learn about the the “preview” program for free early access to the major update to RiskModeler