As our event team and subject matter experts continue preparing for Exceedance 2017 in New Orleans on March 20-23, we have announced the sessions for this year’s event.
With the release of Risk Modeler on the RMS(one)® platform and the Version 17 models in April, the Exceedance 2017 agenda is strongly focused on providing attendees with training and enablement that will strengthen their company’s operational effectiveness, agility, and resilience, and create new growth for their business.
Twenty-two tracks with 105 Sessions Focused on Software, Model Releases, and More
Each of the 22 tracks provide a deep dive into our 2017 modeling and software releases. Attendees will have the unique opportunity to learn, train, and interact with RMS and industry experts. They’ll come away with actionable insights into new model releases and software updates.
Selected track highlights include:
- Version 17 North Atlantic Hurricane Model changes. The Version 17 North Atlantic Hurricane Model update spans from the Caribbean to Hawaii. It incorporates RMS reconnaissance and local market studies across regions, plus additional updates in the U.S. This track will hone in on the advances made since Version 15.
- Version 17 North America Earthquake Model changes. The changes to the North America Earthquake Model are the most important in a decade and deliver the latest view of earthquake risk across three countries. Understanding the model changes will be critical to ensuring that today’s view of risk is brought to market in a timely manner.
- New tools and solutions to help own your view of risk. Today’s view of risk is ever-evolving, and this track will focus on new solutions, tools, and key insights to address key market needs, including using RiskAssessor™ with Version 17 models.
- High-definition modeling capabilities. High-definition (HD) models deliver the latest science and modeling capabilities beyond those currently available in the industry. Attendees can get hands-on with new HD models and understand the valuable enhancements they provide.
- Exposure data, financial structures and positions on the RMS(one) platform. Learn how to manage your exposure data and financial structures and positions on the RMS(one) platform.
If you would like to learn more about all 105 sessions there’s more information here. To register for Exceedance, click here.
With 22 tracks, 105 sessions, and many opportunities to engage with RMS and industry experts to discuss your business imperatives and strategies, Exceedance 2017 is not to be missed. This year’s event offers the chance to join the discussion, learn more than ever before, and get a head start in the marketplace. Look for our next blog in the coming days!