Built on the World’s Leading Cat Science
Leverage the latest scientific catastrophe models trusted by more than 400 financial institutions, corporations, and government agencies.
Supported by Key Third-Party Insights
Assess the risk to multiple perils for any location in the world with simple color-coded maps and added insights such as crime scores and fire protection.
Customized for Your Unique Risk Appetite
Optimize referral rules and risk score thresholds for each peril to perfectly match your risk strategy and portfolio requirements.
Reduce Your Reliance On Other Teams
- Enter any location’s address for instant hazard scores
- View high-resolution hazard maps within seconds
- Assess single risks in context to your current portfolio
Drive Deeper Location Insights
- Leverage full HD model science and localized hazard variations
- Visualize high-risk areas and isolate key exposures
- Quickly rank your data against one or multiple hazards
Simplify Risk Scoring
- Customize hazard scores on a standard 1 to 10 scale
- Set three key return periods for each peril
- View all natural and man-made risks in one location
Quickly understand whether a location meets your risk appetite. Whether it is exposed to multiple perils or in an area of low hazard, you can assess a location in seconds so you can make a decision now or conduct deeper analysis later.
Import a spreadsheet of locations and get the insights you need quickly. View scores of several locations, and use the system to filter on those that concern you most to focus your attention on the highest-impact risks.
Set referral rules and risk card scores to match your underwriting guidelines and ensure locations fall within the rules you have set accomplished in seconds, without having to find out whether a rule has been breached until it’s too late.
Access Trusted Location Insights in SecondsWatch Video
RMS Unveils Risk Intelligence – An Open Platform for the Risk Market
RMS introduces Risk Intelligence™ (RI) to support the (re)insurance Industry with a game-changing strategy.
SiteIQ and the Art of Empowerment
EXPOSURE magazine recently looked at the challenges that underwriters and agents at coverholders currently face, to get comprehensive risk data when evaluating an individual location.