Insurers and reinsurers face increased scrutiny over their ability to manage the “hot spots” of their accumulated risks across multiple business entities and cedants. The Property Insurance industry continues to evolve in complexity, with both exposures and risks rising, plus an explosion in data streaming into disparate tools from multiple sources. Amidst the growing pressure to provide a portfolio-wide loss assessment, it’s imperative that (re)insurers know where to grow their business, and where not to. Join Insider Engage for a free webinar, in sponsorship with RMS, 10 a.m., Wednesday, July 20, as we explore the latest ways to address the biggest challenges in managing portfolio risk.
- Case Study: The danger of being blind-sided by not fully understanding your exposure
- How to identify top challenges to understanding your enterprise-wide exposures?
- How to produce loss estimates for the entire company when an event strikes?
- How to find the key hot spots, and what to look for?
- How to build a unified view of risk?
- How to get a portfolio-wide view of complex reinsurance structures?
- How to aggregate vast amounts of data from different sources?
- How to reduce the time needed to analyze data?
- Luke Norman, Director, Product Management, RMS
- Emma (Mercer) Watkins - Head of Exposure Management & Aggregation, Lloyd's
- Raz Jahid, Global Head of Exposure Management, AXIS Capital
- David Singh, Head of Climate Analytics and Exposure Management, WTW Insurance Consulting and Technology Business
Host: Meg Green, Managing Editor, Insider Engage