Although COVID-19 has disrupted business for many companies, cyber risk hasn’t gone away. In fact, the pandemic has served to add to the ways in which cyber risks present themselves. This means it’s more important than ever for insurers to manage this risk effectively.
Join us online to learn about today’s biggest threats for cyber insurers like you. We’ll equip you with the tools you need to quantify and manage the risks your organization faces.
- The realms of major cyberrisks posed from different groups in different forms.
- How public cyber policy is affecting the insurance landscape.
- Which specific factors affect your company’s risk attractiveness and susceptibility.
- What’s driving the tail of the cyber EP curve—and what makes one insurer different from the next.
- How to get the most out of RMS Cyber Risk Modeling.
- Updates on the latest version of the RMS cyber riskmodel that will be released as part of Cyber Solutions v4.1.
See the full agenda here.
Sign up online to watch the majority of sessions on-demand at your convenience.