Since it first appeared December 2019, the COVID-19 has spread to over 200 countries. The outbreak is having a major impact on the economy and the global health environment. Costs continue to rise, and there are many questions regarding its impact on the global (re)insurance markets.
Topics discussed will include:
- Status on the current situation
- Modeling the spread of COVID-19: What have we learned?
- Implications for Insurance
- Q&A with a panel of RMS experts
- Dr. Gordon Woo, Catastrophist, Insurance Science and Technology Research, RMS
- Brice Jabo MD, PhD, MPH, Medical Epidemiologist, RMS