With Exceedance 2017 coming March 20 to 23, RMS has announced an impressive line-up of keynote speakers ready to provide their insights, ideas and inspiration to help attendees jumpstart their planning and adoption of new RMS solutions and model updates.
The ten keynotes cover a wide range of topics, including:
- The Future of Modeling Powered by the RMS(one)® Platform: With the modeling base expanding to encompass new classes, speakers reveal the latest science and industry-leading advances in tools and data analytics, that will deliver breakthroughs in operational efficiency and business agility.
- Risk management innovations for cyber, liability, global accumulation and exposure, and more.
- Creating resilience in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, and the efforts that were made to rebuild Louisiana and New Orleans.
Here are a few of the industry leaders participating as keynote speakers:
- Dr. Robert T. Reville, president and CEO, Praedicat
- Hjörtur Thráinsson, modeling expert at Munich Re
- Jeffrey P. Hebert, deputy mayor of New Orleans and the city’s first chief resilience officer
- Tanya Harris, community outreach manager, Make It Right Foundation
- Hemant Shah, RMS co-founder and CEO
- Leading RMS experts including Dr. Robert Muir Wood, Dr. Andrew Coburn, and others.
Along with these keynote speakers, this year’s Exceedance will see more than 20 guest speakers share their insights, with experts and opinion formers from across the industry.
Throughout Exceedance, there will be many opportunities for interaction with model experts, up-close team training, networking opportunities, and so much more. In The Lab over 50 RMS scientists and modelers will offer technical insights and training – and can meet clients one-to-one for personalized support.
Exceedance 2017 will be here in three weeks. Make your plans to join us!
With the upcoming releases of Risk Modeler on the RMS(one) platform and Version 17 in April, this is an important year for RMS and our clients. If you’re not already attending, register for Exceedance now and experience 22 tracks, 105 sessions, and engage with 250 RMS experts – it’s four days of support and enablement to maximize success for you and your team!
For complete information on the keynote speakers, tracks and sessions, and The Lab, visit the conference website: exceedance.rms.com. Look for our next blog with more exciting Exceedance updates in the coming weeks!