We are back in sunny Miami, FL for Exceedance 2016 and ready for a week of engaging sessions, invigorating discussion, and plenty of networking opportunities.
If you’re joining us again here at the Fontainebleau Hotel, meet us in the Fleur De Lis Ballroom tonight at 5:30 p.m. for the Welcome Reception. If you were unable to make it this year, follow the highlights as we share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and here on the RMS Blog for #Exceedance news, insights, and photos.
Over the course of three days we have more than 60 sessions across six different tracks, so there is no shortage of thought-provoking content and discussions to be had. Download the mobile app to help you manage your schedule and maximize your week.
Here are a few highlights as you plan out your week:
This year, our lineup of keynote speakers includes:
- Professor Bruce Hoffman, terrorism and security expert
- Tim Jarvis, environmental scientist, author, adventurer
- Matt Olsen, a president and co-founder, IronNet Cybersecurity
- Hemant Shah, RMS Co-founder and CEO
- Robert Muir-Wood, RMS Chief Research Officer
- Emily Paterson, RMS Event Response Lead
- Mark Powell, VP and Founder, HWind
- Emily Grover-Kopec, VP, Model Product Strategy
- Arno Hilberts, Senior Director, Global Flood Models
- Shree Khare, Senior Director, Asia Models
- Chris Folkman, Director, Marine and Terrorism Models
- Tom Harvey, Product Manager, Cyber Models
The Lab: During breakfast and lunch, be sure to stop by The Lab to meet RMS experts and learn latest about RiskAssessor, RiskLink® version 16, Hosting Plus, and much more. Looking for some hands-on exercise? Join us to assemble 50 partially built bikes for donation to several Miami-based charities.
“EP” – The Exceedance Party: This year’s EP will be a vision in white, inspired by retro Miami and Fontainebleau’s heyday. Join us in Glimmer Ballroom to show off your dance moves to a five-piece band and DJ while enjoying specialty cocktails, lively conversations, delicious bites, a candy bar, photo booth, and more!
We’re excited to see you in Miami and are looking forward to a great week ahead!